Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

     In the book, Catching Fire, Katniss and Peeta go to the different Districts to say there thanks to them. And also to hear what they have to say to them. They go to district 11 where Katniss's friend, Rue lived. This makes Katniss think of Rue and she remembers their journeys together during the games. Katniss misses Rue but she knows she has to go on. During this scene in the book you feel what Katniss is feeling. After the speech Katniss gives someone in the crwod whistled the little song Rue used to during the games. I think that this little tune has a lot of meaning to Katniss and that it is her reminder of Rue.

     But all isnt going well there. Before Katniss leaves that district she sees the Peacemakers shoot the person who first whistled the tune! I think that Katinss has a lot on her mind. She has to be thinking about how President Snow threatened her. And also she must be thinking about Peeta and Rue. If I were her I would be really scared becuase if she slips up then she could get killed...

No comments:

Post a Comment