Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Catching Fire- District 13

     In the book The Hunger Games Catching Fire Katniss runs into some people while she is in the woods at District 12. She finds out that they are going to District 13. she tells them that there is no District 13 and that there wasn't been one for a while But they thought different. They said that District 13 might actually be real!

     They think that District 13 is actually real. Katniss doesn't really believe them. I kind of don't either but Im actually hoping that there is. I think that it is possible that there could be a District 13 where there are people living. The people that Katniss met claim that the video that gets played in the news for District 13 is the same video used over and over again. And that they just edited some things in. I actually kind of believe them and I want there to be a District 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment