Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

     I just started to read the next book in The Hunger Games Trilogy called Catching Fire. This book is already starting out good. When you start reading it gives you a basic introduction to get you refreshed on who the characters are and stuff. A little bit further in the book things get a little more interesting.

     When Katniss gets home after going to wake up Haymitch her mother is there looking worried. I like how the author already starts you off into a suspenseful scene. I find myself wanting to know more each time I read!! It turns out that there are people from the Capitol there. They want to talk to Katniss about what she did in THe Hunger Games from the last book. I also like how she incorporates things from the ;last book and makes them into bigger ideas in this book. The thing that Katniss did was unforgettable because this Hunger Games, two tributes won instead of won. That has never even happened before! Thats another thing that I find in this Trilogy, Suzanne Collins added a lot of different "twists" to the book. I think that was a good thing to do because it doesn't seem like 'you know whats going to happen'

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on what you said and nice descriptions.

    ReplyDelete