Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Hunger Games: The Hero

     I think that the hero in The Hunger games is Katniss. I think this because for one thing she basically sacrificed herself for her sister Prim. The Hunger Games is where they pick people from each district to play in these games. Everyones goal is to kill everyone else. They pick one boy and one girl for The Hunger Games for each district. District Twelve is the district that Katniss and her sister Prim live in with their mother. This time forThe Hunger Games Katniss's sister, Prim got picked. Did I forget to mention that Prim is her little sister and that she is Twelve!

     So Katniss decided that she would go in for her (because you can volunteer to go for another person.) Prim didn't want her to go but Katniss said it was for the better. I am surprised that Katniss actually did that for her sister. She was saying that her sister is really close to her but still that is basically risking your life. Only one person wins in The Hunger Games and everyone else gets killed by the end. District Twelve isnt the best district either. They haven't even had too many wins. Only one person from District Twelve has ever won the Hunger Games before.

     I hope that Katniss wins The Games especially after she did that for her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment