I just started reading this book and so far it is pretty good. one good aspect of this book is that when the book starts out it starts with the Builders who first made The City of Ember. They are talking about what to do with the people of Ember once they are released from the city. This is a good way to start the book because it gives a perceptive of the story that the readers don't know about. This is good because then you can see what happened before to know more about what happened now. It helps you to understand more about the book and give you a better idea about what happened before.
After that scene it goes back to Doon and Lina. But they are not where we left off that last time, two books ago. They are back in Ember. So that means that the last two books are just the past of the story. I personally don't really like that because it kind of left you hanging at the People of Sparks. I was kind of expecting more to the story but the author decided to go back into the past to show you things that you didn't really know about. But I am looking forward to seeing what happens in this book.

No comments:
Post a Comment