Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Blog Review!!

     I am posting about the http://awesomebooksofawesomeness.blogspot.com/ blog.  The book in the post was called The City Of Dreams. I have never read this book before but its sounds really good. It sounds like its a history type of book because it talks about segregation in a way. I would want to read this book because its about out New York City in the old days. I want to know more about how it was before now. What did it used to be like? It would be great to learn more about New York City especially because it is where I live.

    I have read some other posts by this author but I think this one is the best. This is because it gives lots of details about the book, but just enough so that you want to know more about it. The book sounds much different then things are like now so it must have been awhile ago. But I have to wonder when was this book written? Is it an old book or just about an old time in New York...? If it was just about in old time then the author must have done lots of research to get all that information.

     This post is engaging overall because it makes me want to go back into that time where things were like this. Reading that book must feel like you were actually there. I would want to read this book and look forward to doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment