Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Power Of Six

 
       I recently just finished this book. It was a good book overall and there are many ideas that i still have "floating" around in my head about this book. This book was good for many reason but two things I liked about it was that it had two different stories going at the same time. What I mean is that two chapters would be part of one story then the next two chapters would be part of the next story. But to top that all off the two of the stories combine near the end of the book which I think is cool for the author to add in. The other thing I liked about this book is that the author included old characters but also brought in some new ones to go with the old characters. 

      I wonder how the author decided to come up with the idea for this book. And sometimes books like these make you think if this is real. This book has to do with an alien race who came to earth and this other alien race called the morgadorians came to earth also to track them down. The main characters in this book are Six, Four And Sam.

        I think that the characters in this book are interesting in different ways. First of all they change from book to book. In the first book I Am Number Four (For Example...) Number Four has a certain personality. Now in The Power Of Six his personality changes. I was looking out for any clues in the book and i have thought that maybe it was because there is no Henry now. Henry was basically a person who looked out for Number Four and more or less acted like a father to him. Maybe now that Henry is       gone Number Four is acting differently. 

This book is pretty good and I suggest that you should read it (but only if you have read the first book already.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment