Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lorien Legacies: Antagonist

     Lorien Legacies series consists of two books at the moment, I Am Number Four And The Power Of Six. In both books there is pretty much the same antagonist that they are trying to take down in both of the books. The Morgadorians. They are an alien race who has followed the main character John (as he as known as on earth) down to earth.   The Mogadorians came from the planet Mogadore and were trying to take down Lorien (The place where John was born) because their planet was dying from pollution.

     The Mogadorians want to take over earth after Lorien. I think that the same Antagonist in each book kind of gets old but it kind of makes sense because its Lorien's biggest threat and that is the main plot. The Mogadorains appear in both books so far and to me its good that they keep appearing and having fights with people down on earth because it reminds the reader of the plot. I wonder how the people on earth will react if they actually knew about all of this. There are some people that know like Sam, Johns best friend who is from earth, but I mean what would happen if the general population knew. The Lorien's have powers that can help to hide their secrets and things. This is what they mainly use through the book occasionally gaining new powers at times.

      The Mogadorains are pretty interesting characters overall andI cant wait until the next book comes out so I can find out what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment