In the Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe Aslan is one of the more important character. But in his first appearance the children have different emotions towards them. I think that the children were maybe a little scared even to talk to him because he looks so intimidating. If I were the children I think that I might have felt the same way.
The children after they met them say different things about him. Lucy says that he doesn't know how to velvet his paws. They also thought of him as brave and loyal and they kind of looked up to him because he is the king of Narnia. He also guided the children throughout their journey. Aslan was someone who i think in this book gave the children hope. It seemed that hope was being lost until he came in to help them.

Michael, a good beginning. But try to elaborate to make posts longer and more complex!
ReplyDelete