Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Prophet Of Yonwood

     I just started reading this book and it has surprised me. It starts out differently then all the others. With new characters. The last book kind of did this to but here you don't know anyone. I like it thought because it kind of puts you into the middle of something knowing nothing. Its different and a good switch up from the same beginnings. When I read later on though, it gave more detail and then let me get to know the characters. 


     This book is pretty interesting because it makes me wonder how it is going to tie in with the other books.If it does tie in with the others. But i'm kind of expecting it to. If it doesn't that would be kind of a let down because I am use to the characters from the other books.nothing that great in the book has happened so far. I am waiting for problems to build up. Right now it is mostly just introducing me to general things.

No comments:

Post a Comment