In the book The Lost Hero the main character Jason has no memory of anything. I think that is a interesting way to start the book. If the character starts out with no memory it kind of makes you feel like you are the character. This is because Jason doesn't know anything just like you. In other words what is new to him is new to you. This also gives a big twist on the book because Jason has to be introduced to things that already happened. I wonder if he will remember anything. I also wonder if there are things that his best friends and girlfriend don't want him to remember...
I also like how in the book there is still a feeling of magic. They have to go fight storm spirits. It kind of reminds me of the authors other series, The Kane Chronicles. I think that that is a good thing because it combines old with new.

No comments:
Post a Comment